Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

An ambitious 2013 lay ahead.

Style
Keep it simple, authentic and be conscientious.  Stop buying crap.

Sail
A childhood hobby go to waste?  I think not.  This will be the year to get comfortable on my own, so I can take this with me down the road.

Shoot
Literally.  Shoot guns.  I really enjoy shooting clays and it is something I would like to practice more.  Fortunately, I am naturally a decent shooter.

Sweat
Every year I say, and I am tired of saying it.  If I'm not on a boat, I'm working out that day (even if it's only for ten minutes).  Period.

Sew
I am going to take a sewing class in the spring of this year, showing me how to read and sew patterns.  With the skills learned, I'd like to make two more pieces of clothing.

Speak
Somewhat two-fold.  I would like to speak more Spanish, so that I can get become fluent, once again.  But, I would also like to speak with more conviction, truly meaning the words I speak and following through with them.

Save
Time, money and energy.  Just getting smart so that I can do the things I really want to, and not worry about the rest.



Time to go!  Lots to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment