Monday, November 12, 2012

WAH/WSH (More To Be Done)

Feeling relatively productive (most days), but still the huge setback days are not helping my momentum or my mood.  After a tough day yesterday, I've decided to do a 30 day cleanse -- no booze, no cigs and only healthy foods.  This should be quite challenging, especially through Thanksgiving, but it will be good for me to do.  I can do it.

This upcoming week is relatively quiet, which will be a good way to (again) get myself back on track.  I just need to stay focused and cheerful.  The rest will fall into place.

Also, I have some new apartment goals to be completed by December 1st (aka the day I get my Christmas tree).
- hutch completed DONE
- entry way table vignette DONE
- shelves behind sofa UP
- towel bars in bathroom mounted

I'd like to find a way to be more organized with craft projects I would like to do.  This blog will serve as a good place to showcase what is done, but what about the projects yet to be done.  I have a hard time staying organized in the planning process.  For now, I am going to try a google doc of all my craft ideas.  If that doesn't work, I may look to Pinterest, using the text box to write down notes (i.e. supplies needed or a note on how to make a project uniquely mine), although so far I haven't been terribly good about using Pinterest with any sort of consistency.

Really looking forward to Thanksgiving next week when I plan to be at Camp, crafting and sewing and generally being productive, all the while celebrating my favorite holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment