Friday, February 1, 2013

Too Soon for Swimsuits?

Yeah...I didn't think so either.

February is upon us and it is important to note that this is my least. favorite. month. of. all.  The days start getting longer (and lighter) which is a great thing, except it's still freezing.  And you are all excited for spring and want nothing more than for it to arrive, but no.  You have to get through an entire month more before you can even begin to think about flowers and green grass and sun bathing and sailing and cherry pie and fresh produce and gin and tonics and crabs and, well... now we're fully into summer... 

Oh well.  At least February is the shortest month.

So in light of the fact that I didn't and won't go anywhere warm this winter (I've been spoiled in years past with trips to the British Virgin Islands, Nevis and Puerto Rico, to name a few) and that the worst month of 2013 is upon us, I would like to share an adorable one piece I spotted recently. 


It's from Urban Outfitters and it's pretty awesome. 

I've been searching for a killer one piece for a couple of years now and I'm pretty sure that if this came in navy, the search would have ended.

Have a good weekend!  Dream of warm, beautiful places...


No comments:

Post a Comment