Monday, October 22, 2012

WAH/WSH (October 22)

Well folks, it's a new week!  Thank goodness.

Before the Crazy on Thursday night (and ensuing Darkness of Friday), the rest of the week was actually great.  And so was the weekend!  See...happier posts!

The week went nearly as planned and was great.  Dinner with the folks was fun and productive!  Ended up going to Alina's for a delicious braised lamb with figs, mashed potato and brussel sprout Tuesday Night Dinner (not updated, but super delish nonetheless).  Fee needed a day long rain check Wednesday, so headed to my favorite place, Tryst, and did some online shopping for Swann Street (and also maybe emailed dozens of people about those aforementioned craigslist pick ups this weekend!) before Patrick came to meet me for a beer.  After a day in the office all to myself, Fee met me for some rooftop wine, followed by some Eighteenth Street Lounge action.  The she left and....well, we know it wasn't good so we'll stop there.

Fast forward to Friday late afternoon...

The weekend was a total blast, thanks to Mami, Gigi and Kevin.  It was so fun running errands with Mami, snagging both basics and some awesome craigslist furniture.  Gigi and Kevin welcomed me at their apartment for basically the entire weekend.  It was such a great amount of productivity and laziness, organizing Gigi's closet in anticipation of their big move to the country and just Giggling until I couldn't keep my eyes open any more.  I did put down my weight in food though, so this week I'll focus a bit more on the exercise part.  (Go time starts November 1, but why put off 'til next week what you can do tomorrow!  Or something like that...)

Sunday I headed to Camp to pack up the Yukon with all my stuff that was being stored down there in anticipation of the move to Swann Street.  Said farewell to Dad as he set sail for Deltaville to winterize Eagle's Wings, and got to loading up the car.  Once back, Mami and I went to visit Abue, my ailing grandfather.

Monday - Pick up stuff from Manders; quick grocery for easy dinners this week; something productive.
Tuesday - Nothing planned.  May be a good night to start packing?
Wednesday - Girl catch up with Kristina and Lauren
Thursday - Can't remember and don't have my calendar.  TBD.
Friday - Forte Fright Fest
Saturday - Family Halloween Party
Sunday - Alina's 30th Birthday!!  And pick up keys for Swann Street!!




Asides: 
-  Lots of writing...
-  I need to start taking pictures of all these happenings.  
-  I think, of all the scheduled post themes, this will be the first to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment